All of this adulting stuff keeps getting in the way of my crafting. I have loads of new products just waiting to see ink! I am fairly certain that I can see light at the end of the tunnel and crafting time on the horizon. This Mother’s Day card was created with the gorgeous papers and coordinating stickers from the You are Enough Collection. This collection features a variety of papers, stickers, Thin Cuts and embellishments. You can purchase items individually or save 30% when you purchase the bundle.
With Mother’s Day only a few short days away, I need to get some cards in the mail! I went with a few super simple layers and let the papers carry the card design. I die cut my happy sentiment three times and stacked them together for added dimension. My floral images are actually stickers from the coordinating sticker sheet shown above. I mounted them with 3-D foam dots for added dimension. A few bashful pearls finish off the card.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Happy Happy Happy Stamp Set-Lawn Fawn
- CC5219 You Are Enough Paper Pack w/Sticker Sheet
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- Sugarplum Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad-Retired
- Bashful Pearls-Retired
- Stitched Panel Die-Simon Says Stamp
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
- A Place to Start-Anything Goes
- Always Fun Challenges-Combine Old/New Products (Old stamps, New papers)
- Cardz 4 Galz-Mother’s Day
- Heart 2 Heart-Celebrate Connections
- Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp-Feminine
Thanks so much for stopping by!