Yet another sketch challenge….another graduation card! I am still on my graduation card mission, so if there is a sketch challenge around, chances are I am turning it into a graduation card! This card is created based on the sketch challenge at Try Stampin on Tuesday–
My card features a graduation cap embossed background. The stamped graduation cap and sentiment were die cut three times and adhered together for additional dimension. The school colors are green and gold, so I strayed slightly from the sketch to accommodate both colors.
All supplies by Close To My Heart, except where noted:
- Grad Party Stamp/Die Set-Simon Says Stamp
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X6030 Evergreen Cardstock
- Z3238 Gold Glitter Cardstock
- Z4189 Intense Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
- Graduation Cap Embossing Folder-Darice
- Fishtail Dies-MFT
I have also entered my card in the following challenges:
- DL Art-Graduation
- International Art & Soul-Graduation
- Simply Create Too-Use Glitter
- Three Room Studio-Glitter
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t miss out on the Close To My Heart Flash Sale, it ends tonight!